classic Cusco & machu Picchu
September 22-30, 2018
$200 off your trip
Book with a friend or partner and you both get $200 off your trip!
Offer ends 3/31/18
- 8 nights’ accommodations in boutique, centrally located hotels
- Excursions & entry fees to the Moray ruins, Salineras salt mines, and Pisaq artisanal market
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu & guided tour + bus to/from Aguas Calientes + train to Ollantaytambo
- Cultural exchange with our community partner to learn about the preservation of the Quechua language + contribution to their organization
- Healthy, nourishing meals using traditional ingredients and local sourcing including an organic farm lunch and option to visit a local rum distillery and brewery
- Walking city tour of Cusco and optional visit to Chinchero to learn about traditional textiles
- All transportation & airport transfers
- Small group experience, max 16 people
$2295 per person with discount, double or triple occupancy - (Regular $2495 per person)
See full trip itinerary here!
We hope to have you along!
Traverse Journeys provides organized travel opportunities powered by social enterprises, community partners and impact-minded venturers. Our mission is to cultivate transformative experiences to unique destinations across the globe, fostering cross-cultural appreciation, environmental awareness and sustainable tourism.